Come along for a ride – or just a coffee and a chat to start with. Club rides take place on Saturday mornings, usually departing at 8:00am from Berkhamsted Cricket Club (summer).
If you decide you’d like to join (and we hope you do!), email membership
Aside from the physical and mental well-being of cycling, joining gives benefits in a number of areas.
- Lovelo Cycle Works – parts, servicing and bikes
- Berkhamsted Sports – sportswear and equipment
- Pips Barn – spin, strength, pilates, personal training and massages
- Pizza Warehouse
- Bike box hire – day/week rental to transport your bike to events
- Social events – social rides (inc women only) drinks, barbecues
Login in to the Members Information area to see more details.
Berkhamsted Cycling Club members must join British Cycling. British Cycling offer a 50% discount on the 1st year of membership.
Cycling UK with 3rd party insurance is accepted in lieu of British Cycling membership.
Annual One Adult family membership £37.50
Annual Two Adult family membership £50.00
How to join as a family
- Email the Membership secretary
- Come along for trial ride
- Join British Cycling (select Berkhamsted Cycling Club as your club). A signed Parental Consent form (for Child Welfare Officer) is required for each youth member
- Email the Treasurer with family member names
- Each individual will be issued with a membership card.
Whilst Berkhamsted Cycling Club (BCC) is nominally an adult cycling club, the Club is happy to accommodate youth members who are able to cycle competently in a group at the minimum 12 mph average. This will be assessed by the Club’s Ride Co-ordinator. The number of 12-15 year old places is limited in the Club to a maximum of 3 to meet safeguarding requirements.
BCC has a Club Welfare Officer and a Child Protection Statement. Any 12-17 year old wishing to become a Club member will require parental agreement.
Supporters and Social Membership is designed for partners and children. For £10.00 per year, the member may join social events and access member benefits but cannot vote at the AGM or become a Committee member. Supporters may upgrade to full cycling membership at any point (pro rata).
Questions? Contact club membership.